Share the adventures of Apolline & Léon set in the Tuileries Gardens in Paris.
☆ FWA : Mobile of the day 1st august 2011 ☆
☆ Fun Educational Apps : « A Top Interactive Storybook App for Kids. » ☆
☆ Apps4kids : « Great book apps of the month » ☆
☆ Kirkus reviews : « Well stacked with touch-activated sounds and features » ☆
☆ FrAndroid : Apolline & Léon : « A great success » ☆
A delightful interactive story.
Share the extraordinary adventures of Apolline and Léon set in the Tuileries Gardens in Paris.
Apolline and Léon are curious, brave and endearing.
In the first episode, The Witch of the Tuileries, the two children are intrigued by an old woman who looks like a witch.
They decide to secretly follow her...
"Apolline and Léon":
- is a captivating and fun story
- is narrated by professional actors
- is superbly illustrated by "Marion Piffaretti"
- has lots of interactions on every page: the reader can shake clouds,
throw balls, play music, look through key holes, switch on and off the lights ...
- has enchanting music and sound effects
- has a simple interface suitable for young children between 3 and 8
- is 10 minutes of wonder to share with your children
The application is available in 9 languages:
English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian
This book is part of the "Apolline and Léon" collection
In the next episode, the children will be faced with a new mystery to solve at Deauville beach.
Videos, photos and information:
Application published by "Avant-Goût Studios"
Information: the application requires "Adobe Air" 2.6